I have read quite a few business books over the years. They are some of my favorite kinds of books to read. I gain a lot of wisdom that I can apply to my life and when doing so I reap the benefits.
Here are some of my favorite lessons from business books:
1. You have to clearly define your goals.
2. Creating a schedule is important to achieving success.
3. You can work less and still make more money.
4. Somebody has to take the lead.
5. Structure from the beginning to avoid or minimize confusion.
6. Customer satisfaction is king.
7. Always welcome feedback.
8. Encourage customers to create feedback about your brand.
9. Develop your own voice.
10. Your whole company should tell the same story about your brand.
What are your favorite business tips? What are your favorite business books?